my life in paris

my life in paris
illustration by Sophie Griotto

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Balmain Studded Jacket



I am obsessed with this white studded leather jacket from Balmain. I was watching a makeup tutorial by Lisa Eldridge on her Elle cover look for Cheryl Cole (British popstar who is apparently huge in the UK but no one gives a shit about in America) and went look at the original photo to see what the hell she was talking about. Within the pictures there was a shot of Cheryl Cole wear this AMAZING white studded leather jacket. You could only see the collar in the first picture I saw but there is also a shot of the back in the editorial and it is AMAZING.






Too bad this jacket is in the 5-figure range and there definitely won't be any viable knock-offs. In the words of Rachel Zoe: "I die."


Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment