my life in paris

my life in paris
illustration by Sophie Griotto

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ladurée Pastry & OOTD





When I woke up today after skipping my class, I saw that it was a glorious, sunny, just absolutely gorgeous day and knew that I had to go to Ladurée to get myself a rose macaron. It is my absolute favorite dessert on the go and the flavor/color is just epic on a day like today in Paris.








When I got to the shop, there it was, the most beautiful culinary creation I had ever seen: a rose framboise (raspberry) Saint Honoré (specific kind of French pastry) sitting there waiting for me to eat it for lunch. So what did Allison and I do? We ordered two of course (one each) and a couple of macarons for dessert after dinner later.










I also happened to be wearing a befitting/matching outfit with my scarf and bag from Florence, and trusty highlighter pink t-shirt from Victoria's Secret. The white jacket is from a Parisienne flea market (les puces) that I got for only 7 euros. I love it! and my bag! There is a picture of it that I took at Giverny (more posts on that excursion & Belgium to come):








I love Spring in Paris!


Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment