my life in paris

my life in paris
illustration by Sophie Griotto

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ombre Hair




Alright, when I first saw ombre hair I was like “what the fuck?” I mean, why would you want your hair to look like you dyed it and you’re so lazy you let your roots grow out? It just looked so weird to me, but now, here I am sporting ombre hair.



It’s not quite ombre yet. I just died the ends a little on bits of my hair and the color is barely noticeable but it’s definitely added a bit of depth. I’m working on getting my hair like this:




Most people who I’ve asked have told me not to dye my dark hair. I’ve always loved my hair but it’s just always been THE SAME. I’m bored with it. It’s always been so dark and now, especially with summer coming up, I want a major change. It was probably a bad idea to choose to dye my hair in Europe where I can’t really communicate with anyone and their techniques are totally different than in America, but oh well. Now is the time.



So let me know what you think. Is it weird? Do you like it? Are you unsure? Would YOU dye your hair like this? Even if you object, I’ll probably still do it anyway, but I still want to hear it.

Bisous!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment